onsdag 27. juli 2011

Double-talk;

Doublespeak is language that deliberately disguises, distorts, or reverses the meaning of words. Doublespeak may take the form of euphemisms, making the truth less unpleasant, without denying its nature. It may also be deployed as intentional ambiguity, or reversal of meaning. In such cases, doublespeak disguises the nature of the truth, producing a communication bypass.

Or just:

Deliberately unintelligible gibberish.


Emily Osment - Double-talk

All I get from you is double-talk
Every single time
Make me lose my mind
When you move your lips
All I'm hearing is
Just a lot a double-talk

Hey get your story straight
Baby hesitate, baby wait
'Cause you know it's gonna blow up in your face
Every word last night
Don't give me those lies
No surprise that I feel like a detective on a case

Flip it with the truth,
Come on, It's me
I need some honesty

All I get from you is double-talk
Every single day
Every word you say
When you move your mouth
That's all that comes out
Just a lot a
Double-talk

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar