onsdag 27. mai 2009

You're a Womanizer, Baby

Superstar 
Where you from, how's it going? 
I know you, gotta clue, what youre doing? 
You can play brand new to all the other chicks out here 
But I know what you are, what you are, baby 


Look at you, gettin' more than just re-up 
Baby, you got all the puppets with their strings up 
Fakin' like a good one, but I call 'em like I see 'em 
I know what you are, what you are, baby

Daddy-O 
You got the swagger of champion 
Too bad for you 
Just can't find the right companion 
I guess when you have one too many, makes it hard
It could be easy 
Who you are, that's who you are, baby

Maybe if we both lived in a different world
It would be all good, and maybe I could be your girl 
But I can't, 'cause we don't"

You're a womanizer, baby.....

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar