onsdag 26. august 2009

I'm a fan!


"A domesticated girl that's all you ask of me
Darling it is no joke, this is lycanthropy
The moon's awake now with eyes wide open
My body is craving, so feed the hungry

I've been devoting myself to you Monday to Monday and Friday to Friday
...

Not looking for cute little divos or rich city guys, I just want to enjoy
By having a very good time and behave very bad in the arms of a boy

There's a she wolf in the closet
Open up and set her free
There's a she wolf in your closet
Let it out so it can breathe

SOS she's in disguise"

Ahhhh... Digger det, digger hun!!

Jaja, ikke akkurat lenge siden jeg blogget sist... Ny update, mamma got the news, og nå kommer hun med ny nesespray, stratos og smash, samt doc med honning og lakris, på min bestilling. Det kan jeg venne meg til =P

Ja jeg er loka!!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar